Friday, July 10, 2009

Wave Running

Ryan came down on Fathers Day and brought the wave runners! We had tons of fun With my parents and Robbie's parents, our three kids, Ryan and Aden...... We went out to Gunnison Res. for the day!
Addi, Bubba and Aden

Robbie and Bubba.. The kids love to drive them around, not to mention I LOVE the water and just the sport itself... We all had a good time!


Me and Nin!



Nin and Grandma Bobbi.. She took both of her Grandma's for a ride.....THANKS Ryan we all had a Great day!




3 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

FUN!!! Wish we lived closer so we could do these fun things with you guys. It was great seeing you over the 4th of july:) Cant wait for Disneyland....

Camille said...

How fun Randi-Sue!!! I haven't seen you for so long! Sorry I missed your shoe party, I had to get packed to go to DC to see Matasha, plus run the 100 errands! :) I hope you keep having a GREAT Summer!!!

Tiffany said...

How fun! That would be fun if we could all go to the lake together. Look at that cute grandma!